Friday, April 8, 2011

Workin' for the Weekend

Yay! It's Friday! The only worry I have now that I'm home from work is what I'll have for dinner. Since today was pay day I'm considering going to pick something up. I usually eat in every meal, but on pay day Friday nights I'll splurge and get sushi or Chick-Fil-A. Big spender, right? I'm thinking sushi and edamame tonight, and I just might stop at by the Redbox at the 7Eleven for a movie. Man, my life has changed drastically in just 2 months! Friday nights were so exciting when I was in school. The question for weekends was always, "Where are we meeting?" Oh well, I guess we all have to grow up some time. Let it be known, though, that I'm only 23...so it's technically not obligatory that I act like a grown-up yet; it just happens that I have a grown-up job and must therefore, act like a grown-up. Tomorrow should be fun: I'll sleep in (the best part of the weekend), maybe do a little run, then meet up with some friends from work for the Lake County Fair that's in town! It's been forever since I went to the fair! It'll probably smell like corndogs and remind me of those stinky LSU fans. :D

Happy weekend to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment