Thursday, April 14, 2011

Slacker

I haven't made it to the park, to the fitness center, or anything else that might make me physically active this week. I've lugged my bag filled with running gear all week to work, but have yet to change before I leave. This is really bad, because I did so well last week! Oh well, maybe I'll get better next week. I got a promotion pamphlet in the mail from Gold's Gym for $19.99 a month. I'm considering cutting something out of my budget so that I can afford the membership...they have some pretty cool classes and I feel like I might need something exciting and different. I really enjoyed spinning when I was able to go to the Rec at school, so it'd be cool to get back into that. Anyways, I've done pretty well on eating my food groups proportionally this week, so maybe I haven't gained. :/ I'll keep you posted on how it goes for me Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment