Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mooooo-ving On

This title may or may not be how I feel about myself these days. (Like a cow, in case you didn't catch that.) It's time to change that. I'm turning this blog into something that's just for me to keep in touch with how I feel about my body and my workouts. If you feel like reading...so be it.

Tomorrow is Monday, the perfect day to begin this new outlook. I'm going to start focusing on eating as healthy as possible, which is going to be hard with those Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs sitting on my counter. I'm also going to start running diligently like I used to do in Tuscaloosa. I've decided that since I can't find a good place to do long training runs yet, I'm going to start working on my 5K time. So, my 5K goal to start with is 30 minutes. That seems easy, but I tend to be on the slow side, so 30 minutes it is. For now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment