Monday, May 2, 2011

Manic Monday

My weekend was so fun! Friday after work I met my friend, Brecken, at Chili's for dinner and 2 for 1 drinks! After dinner we went downtown to walk around because we were feeling so full from dinner. It was a lovely night, and we walked down to the water...so pretty! Saturday morning I got up and had a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted cereal and some coffee, then headed out to Cycling at the gym. I haven't done a cycling class since about a year ago, so it was nice to give it a try again. I was reminded how much I do like cycling! I got a great workout, and felt so energized for my Saturday! I showered and had a little chicken salad leftover from Friday with Wheat Thins and a Diet Coke for lunch. I met Brecken at her apartment complex for some poolside sunshine (and drinks, of course). We grabbed some Mexican food after a long day in the sun, and called it an early night. Sundays are my cleaning/laundry day, so I cleaned my apartment completely while doing my laundry. I even washed my car! For breakfast I had 2 canned biscuits with some cheese in the middle and OJ...I usually splurge on Sunday mornings. For lunch I made a peanut butter and banana sandwich with whole wheat bread and a Diet Coke. I can't remember what I ate for dinner! lol


Today I made it to the gym after work for 2.5 miles on the treadmill and 30 minutes of weights. I baked a salmon filet with stewed potatoes and steamed broccoli for dinner...yum! I'm not going to lie, I may grad a chocolate chip cookie after I'm finished blogging. :) I still have to put the rest of my laundry away and get everything ready for tomorrow! I'm thinking I'll do some speedwork on the treadmill tomorrow after work. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment