Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wed-nes-day

Wednesdays are always hard days. I never know what to wear when picking out my clothes on Wednesday mornings, I never know what to take for lunch, I never like what I end up taking for lunch, and I NEVER feel like working out on Wednesdays. So, today like every other Wednesday, I pretty easily talked myself out of going to the gym. I also ordered pizza for dinner because I didn't feel like cooking. Now, that's some laziness. I justified my not going to the gym with my sore quads from yesterday's speed workout. We won't discuss how I could still lift some weights. Nor will we discuss the fact that I'm supposed to be cutting down on the fats in my diet today because of the mishap I had at dinner last night with the extra virgin olive oil, yet I ordered pizza. It's thin crust...that counts for something, right?! Tomorrow I plan on doing some more speed work then some weights at the gym, and I'll do it, because tomorrow's Thursday, not Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment