Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fats anyone?

So today was a pretty good day. We were pretty busy at work, but I got all my charting finished, and my clients were all nice today, yay! I had a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats with 1% milk for breakfast and a cup of coffee. I packed my lunch (like always)...some tuna, Wheat Thins, Diet Coke, fat free yogurt and some granola. I finished the book I've been reading for the past few days, Water for Elephants. I'm always so eager to get to the end of a book so I'll know what happens, but then I'm sad when I'm done with it. So, now the question has arisen, "what do I read now?" Thankfully, my friend Morgan helped me with a summer reading list! Some of the books on her list are by authors that I really enjoy, too. It's nice to have friends that enjoy the things you do, even after your lives go separate ways.


I packed some almonds for my morning snack...almonds always fill me up, so I never eat the whole portion I pack. I had a banana for my afternoon snack on my way to the gym. Now, for that update...


I decided yesterday that I needed to do some speed work, so that was the goal today. I succeeded for the most part! I did 3 miles of increasing speed every .10 mile...I didn't look at my splits...I'll remember to do that for a better update next time! I think the reason it went so well is because I had on my Bama Tempo shorts. ;) RTR!


Dinner wasn't that great for me, but it was yummy! I roasted some potatoes with a little extra virgin olive oil, then pan seared a chicken breast, also using extra virgin olive oil..oops! I had some coleslaw, too. Oh well, I cut back on the fats tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment