Saturday, August 27, 2011

Party Schmarty

The only friend I've made down here that I have an uber amount of stuff in common with is moving today to Tampa. :( I'm really happy for her because she's starting her Dietetic Internship, but she'll be gone for 9 months. Tampa is only about 2 hours away, but it will be hard for us to meet up if we ever can because she's going to be sooo busy. But, when she finishes the internship she'll be able to sit for the RD Exam! :) So, this weekend I have no plans! I need to go to the gym because I didn't go yesterday, and I have to get groceries and shop for my mom's birthday gift, but it's just not as much fun to go shopping without Brecken here. Yes, I'm throwing a pity party.

Yesterday was a "fat day" for me..I complained about my weight to myself all day long yet I didn't go workout after work and I ordered pizza for dinner. I probably took in a billion calories yesterday! ugh! It's so hard to always be motivated. I got my official registration confirmation for the Savannah Half Marathon yesterday, so I'm no longer registered for the Full. That was hard to swallow, but I know it's better for my well-being and to ensure that I'll be injury free. I'm hoping I can do a full marathon in the spring...there's some cool ones in Florida. :) Meanwhile, I'm really looking forward to running 13.1 in Savannah!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm going to get this day started and crawling out of my pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment